* WE ARE NOW TAKING SIGN UPS FOR THE APRIL HEW.*
“This has rocked our life. The doors are open for amazing things- all due to praying for our children.”
What if a four-week investment changed the destiny of your family legacy? What if a focused season of prayer for your children shifted unseen realities for generations? What if when you said, “I want to be with You where You are, Jesus,” He replied, “Let’s start right here, in your home”?
I believe that the Lord’s heart is burning for the family altar in this hour of history and His eyes are searching for those who will create an environment to host His presence in their very homes.
The HEW is part of this vision. Would you consider joining us for our next term – the month of APRIL?
WHAT IS IT?
- Each HEW involves two people in or invested in a household. This is ideally a husband and wife if they are equally yoked believers, but can be a mother and grandmother, father and uncle, mother and family friend, etc. If you would like to participate but do not have anyone who would partner with you, please contact us to discuss options.
- Each HEW partner alternates every other night, praying for the children of the household for ONE HOUR in the EVENING (6 p.m. or later) MONDAY – SATURDAY. The timing will vary from night to night depending on who is praying and what their schedule is. One person might pray on Monday from 10-11 p.m. while another may pray from 8-9 p.m. and still another night owl might pray from 12-1 a.m. If the husband prays on Monday, then the wife would pray on Tuesday. The husband would pray on Wednesday, and the wife would pray on Thursday, etc.
- Once a week (preferably on Saturday evening), the HEW partners should endeavor to do their watch together if possible.
- Sunday night is off.
- HEW partners communicate with each other regarding what they prayed each night via email AND also communicate with other HEW watchers via an online forum (You can copy and paste from your email.) This creates an online community of like-minded households doing the same thing, encouraging each other, and keeping each other in prayer during the day (your night watches are typically reserved for your household only.)
- There is also an optional Marco Polo group for HEWers to interact with each other on a more personal level.
- There will be prayer direction and encouragement given each week as a guide, but we will also be open to the Holy Spirit’s leadership.
To hew means to cut, as in cutting the stones used to build God’s house. We are building a resting place for the Lord in our homes.
To hew also means to dig a well. Some of us are re-digging the wells of our forefathers. All of us are digging wells of destiny.
And we are all HEDGING our family in during the night.
Here’s what participants had to say about the benefits of participating in HEW:
“It changes the intercessor in the process.”
“(I gained) a greater intensity and faithfulness in prayer, a greater appreciation for praying the Scriptures, and more unity with my husband in praying for our family.”
“(I gained) more boldness, confidence and a closer walk with the Lord.”
“It helps to foster unity in our marriage.”
“We were inspired to: pray the Word over my family, prayer walk the house, take authority in Christ.”
“(I gained) a greater stir to my fire over my prayer journey over my children and family. Also encouragement hearing and participating with others when my journey in our day to day can feel kind of isolated.”
“His Spirit was at work acknowledging His direction. I absolutely loved the confirmation He blessed us with.”
“This has been so comforting, encouraging, and unifying to us in Holy Spirit!”
“This is the most important thing we can do for our children.”
“The impact is immense.”
“(I gained) a more focused prayer direction for my family.”
“Having so much time in prayer for my children and family has allowed us to come out of this month praising God rather than drowning in transition.”
Many have seen immediate fruit in their homes. Some answers to prayers were so quick it was as if Jesus sat on the edge of His seat just waiting for this watch to begin, eagerly anticipating pouring out blessings upon those who would tarry with Him in the evening watches at their family altars. Some fruit is yet to come.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Please sign up by March 30th to reserve your spot for the APRIL HEW.
To sign up or for more information, please contact Sarah Hanks at info (at) equippingthechildren (dot) com.
Please do not attempt to create your own account. Sign up via email.